30 Examples of Trendy Boho Braids
Bohemian braids hairstyles are versatile, mostly interlocking casual, edgy, and glam elements in one hairdo. To help you choose the best boho braids, we’ve rounded up a selection of 30 enchanting, hot, and stunning boho braids hairstyles. Take a look.
- Boho Goddess Braids.These slightly unraveled curls are exactly what the black box braids need to jumpstart them to a boho-chic look. Get your groove on with a cool goddess braids hairstyle like this.
- Boho Knotless Braids.Chic and elegant are the right words to describe knotless braids. Accompany your knotless braids hairstyles with some free-flowing curls for a fiercely gorgeous, elegant look.
- Blonde Boho Braids.The short jumbo box braids in an icy-blonde shade ooze offbeat charm. Enhance their boho feel by adding some curly strands here and there.
- Bohemian Feed-In Braids.Your feed-in braids get even more attractive and romantic when you give them a boho-inspired look. The curls can start anywhere, but these loose waves flowing down towards the ends are a perfect way of nailing the style.
- Drop-Down Boho Braids.The cool, romantic vibes of bohemian braids hairstyles are unmistakable. Do you feel the unique attractiveness of these super-gorgeous knotless braidswith curly strands? That’s what we’re talking about.
- Bohemian Braids on Natural Hair.Sure, if your natural hair is long enough, you can style it to rock boho braids hairstyles. Your hairstylist will know where and how to add in those whimsy curls, depending on your hair length and its texture.
- Small Boho Knotless Braids.Creativity meets glam in this avant-garde boho braids hairstyle. The scalp design, the combo of single braids and cornrows, and the sprinkle of curls really painted this hairstyle all shades of eccentric glam.
By Rahma Zumba
Long Boho Braids.If you fancy long braids, you’ll definitely fall head over heels in love with long bohemian braids. Long and slender braids with curls cascading down the length of your back present the most exotic look you’d be proud to wear anywhere.
- Bohemian Box Braids with Color.Colored braids are super-stylish and chic. Go for a mono-color like blonde, red, or purple. They’ll add some distinct unconventional cuteness to your bohemian braids.
- Short Boho Braids.This asymmetrical braided bob hairstylehas got lots of spunk and a good dose of edginess. The bohemian touch sets the stage for whimsical, sexy allure.
- Comb-Over Bohemian Braids.Your boho braids can be parted in any way that looks good on you. Throwing your braids over creates a lovely look that flatters all face shapes.
- Bohemian Waterfall Braids.The curly tresses in your boho braided hairstyle transform classic box braids into a fancy hairdo. Add in lots of curls to create this waterfall flair for your hairstyle.
- Blonde Boho Braids.The color of these long boho braids is compellingly attractive, with subtle, effortless charm. The blonde hair color highlighted the gorgeous curls, giving them a stunning appearance.
- Half-Up Bun for Bohemian Braids.Leaving your bohemian braids to hang down is cool, and so is styling them into a chic half updo. Leave some braids free and loose to create quirky vibes for a change.
- Bohemian Curly Braids.Whether to go minimalistic with curls or let them flow copiously is solely left for you to decide. Whatever way you choose, your boho braids will look fabulous. We love curls!
- Bohemian Braided Ponytail.Style your braids into a ponytail for a classy, cutesy look. Pack the braids loosely and give it a messy touch to stay in line with your bohemian style.
- Bohemian Braids with Snaky Cornrows.To copy this exotic hairstyle, your stylist will create a mix of different braids as seen in the image. Ask them to add fancy designs and aesthetics to make your hairstyle more unique and captivating.
- Bohemian Braids in Space Buns.If you’re going for bohemian braids, there’s one thing that shouldn’t be missing in your styling kit – edge control. It helps to keep your lines neat and your edges pretty.
- Bohemian Braids with Cuffs.Tweak up the gorgeousness of your classic box braids by choosing soft, curly tresses in a color different from the color of your box braids. Pimp up the style with metallic cuffs for more glitz.
- Bohemian Braids with Curled Ends.Your hairstylist will vary the length of your curls to make them look natural, lived-in, and relaxed. The more natural your boho braids hairstyle looks, the more it exudes effortless allure.
- Mixed Color for Bohemian Braids.Feel free to showcase your creativity and personality with your choice of colors. A combination of two colors in your braiding hair lends that sophisticated, novel charm to your bohemian braids hairstyles.
- Boho Box Braids.Add a hint of bohemian razzmatazz to a textbook braided style for chic, unconventional appeal. Your natural hair will stay protected and secured. Only the bohemian flair of your pretty hairstyle will be on full display.
- Multi-Color Bohemian Braids Hairstyle.Some boho braided hairstyles feature both curly strands and single braids with curly ends. This mix yields fascinating beachy vibes. You can even play with different colors to make your boho hair this fiery hot.
- Boho Braids with Color Accent.Laying the edges of your hair contributes a lot to the showstopping beauty of boho braids hairstyles. Apply edge control products and lay your baby hair neatly to maintain the romantic allure of your braids.
- Bohemian Tribal Braids.Get your Fulani braids to look even more tribe-sy. The gypsy vibes of boho braids pair well with the native flair of tribal hairstyles. This hair is perfect for festivals and cultural events.
- Bohemian Braids and Curls Mix.There’s really no rule as to how you can style your bohemian braids hairstyles. You can showcase only box braids in the front and let the curls do their thing in the back.
- Goddess Bohemian Box Braids.Here’s another official-business-in-the-front and curltastic-party-in-the-back boho braids hairstyle. This protective hairstyle is right on point.
- Small Boho Knotless Braids.Regular knotless braids hairstyles are good-looking, no doubt. Depart from conventional hairdos, and spice up your braids with delicate curls for unusual, ethereal beauty.
- Short Bohemian Box Braids.Your boho braids can be of any length you like – short, long, or medium. Short boho braids are stylish, very elegant, and easy to manage.
- Bohemian Braids Medley.One of the pros of this boho braids style is the different styling options it offers. The flat-braided parts mean you can style it into a sassy mohawk, ponytail, space buns – or you can just drop them down.
Now you know what boho braids are. These bohemian braids hairstyles will give you that distinctive cool-girl, eccentric, or unusual look you want. Go on and ask your hairstylist to make it happen. Looking good is good business.