Ywigs' deep wave tape-in hair extensions is a wonderful choice for individuals looking to create attractive hairstyles. This product delivers a natural and seamless look that blends in flawlessly with your own hair, in addition to adding volume and length to your hair.
In addition, the extensions are composed of high-quality human hair, which ensures durability and endurance. They are simple to style and maintain, letting you experiment with new looks without difficulty. You may obtain a variety of looks with Ywigs' deep wave tape-in hair extensions, from sophisticated updos to casual beachy waves.
Therefore, whether you're getting ready for a special occasion or simply want to change up your style, these extensions will quickly become your new go-to.
Try them out today and discover the endless possibilities of beautiful, voluminous hair!
PACK SIZESEach pack contains 40 pieces X 1.5 inches wefts with a grand total of 100g (each piece is about 2.5g).
-One pack is suitable for adding a small amount of length and volume for fine-haired beauties.
-Two packs are recommended for those with medium to thick hair, or for anyone wanting more volume.
-Three packs are ideal for creating a full and voluminous look!
A Guide to Tape in Hair Extensions
Tape-in hair extensions (also known as adhesive hair extensions) have become extremely popular due to their easy application method. Tape-in hair extensions are thinner in application which some individuals may find more comfortable. If well taken care of, hair extensions can be reused many times by replacing the tape adhesives. Tape-In hair extensions are held in place by double-sided tape that is applied by placing two pieces of the adhesive tape together, with your natural hair sitting in between. The process can take minutes without any prior experience with extensions.
Let’s have a look at how to apply tape-in extensions.
With a little practice, applying tape-in hair extensions is pretty easy. Here are a few helpful tips to remember.
- Prep -Start with clarified, clean hair. No conditioner.
- Use a friend. - This is not mandatory, but it will definitely be quicker and easier if you have another set of eyes and hands. If you don't have any friends (sad face) you can use two mirrors to see the back of your head and do it yourself.
- Section (bottom to top) - It's easiest to start from the bottom of your scalp and work your way up. Start your first row an inch or two up from the bottom of your scalp. Using a comb, part your hair evenly. Pull the top half up and secure it, leaving the bottom half hanging down.
- Be aware of placement. - You don't want to put your extensions too close to the edge of your scalp (by your face and stuff), lest they be seen. Also, avoid putting them too high up towards your part!
- Don’t take off the tape backing until you’re done sectioning the hair. - Do not take the backing off of the tape and stick it on your finger while sectioning hair. Simply section the hair first and then use your nail to lift the backing from the tape, keeping your fingers away from the tape as you peel it, while placing the weft onto the sectioned hair. When you seal the weft, make sure there are no air bubbles.
- Sticky to sticky. - You're going to be sandwiching a layer of your hair between two extensions. Use your comb to get a nice even section, that is as wide as one of your extension wefts. Do not apply too much hair in-between the tape wefts. Make sure the sticky bits from the top and bottom extension are touching each other, for maximum adherence. Avoid touching the sticky parts as much as possible so oils from your hands don’t weaken the adhesive (this leads to slippage)
Removing Tape-In Extensions
Just as important as installing the hair is removing it properly to avoid damage.
- Use a clear oil tape-in bond remover (not a keratin bond remover).
- Wash and clarify your extensions, don’t condition.
- With clean hands, use replacement tape to re-apply the extensions.
How to Care for Tape-In Extensions
- Wash & condition with sulfate-free products only!
- Avoid any conditioners near the tape. Conditioners on the tape may cause slippage.
- Try to air dry whenever possible and be gentle when brushing. Go from the bottom up, holding the extensions to avoid pulling. Use the right brush & leave-in conditioners, and try to avoid brushing when wet.
- Always use a heat protectant before straightening, curling, or using any form of high heat.
- Don’t go to bed with wet hair.
We Ship Worldwide! Tracking number will be sent by email after your order is shipped out.
Receiving Time = Order Processing/handling Time + Shipping Transit Time
Standard processing time is between 5-7 business days now.
We ship most of our orders from our China factory directly by DHL Express or FedEx.
To ensure that your package is properly delivered and that you receive your package within the time frames we advertise, please make sure that your address is correctly entered and includes all relevant and/or required information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) is critical for ensuring timely delivery. We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase.
We offer worldwide shipping. Free shipping to US, Canada, UK, Australia and most of European countries. Or the shipping cost will be displayed at the point of checkout.
For PO Boxes and APO / FPO military addresses, the delivery may take up to 6 weeks. So we encourage all deliveries be made to a physical address.
We might spilt the shipment if you ordered multiple items.
For international shipments, the goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee authorizes Ywigs to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees Ywigs may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
PROCESSING TIME GENERAL INFORMATION
All orders are subject to processing time that is separate and apart from the time it takes for a shipment to reach its destination once it has been picked up from our fulfillment center by the applicable carrier. Depending on a number of factors, orders may take up to 7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays) to process.
SHIPPING RATES & TIMELINES
Please note that orders may take 3-7 business days from the date that it is shipped out, not necessarily from the date that it is placed, depending on the shipping method and final destination of the order.
We will use USPS, DHL or FedEx to ship to most locations.
When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. Please make sure you leave a valid email address. If you do not receive a tracking number within 8 business days of placing your order, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from Ywigs.com, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from the payment we received.
If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it; you must contact us within 7 days to file a claim.
We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used).
Ywigs does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
If your order includes multiple items and one (or more) of the items are out of stock: we will go ahead and ship the rest of your order, and contact you to do any possible exchange or issuing a refund to your original form of payment for the item(s) not in stock.
If you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 7 business days of receipt for items in new condition. Please send an email to this email address with your order number return entitled: email@example.com, we will offer you the US return address. Buyer have to pay return shipping fee. Refund will be credited to your original payment method within 72 business hours once the warehouse confirm receiving your package.
For first time buyers, return shipping on us. We will cover up to $15 of return shipping costs for the return.
Return & Exchanges
We're bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 7 business days of receipt for most items in new condition .
- Please contact our Customer Care Team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason. Please attach any applicable clear pictures.
- After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing. All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which item(s) from which order are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- Drop off your package at the local post office.
- Most returns are processed within 3 business days after we receive your package. We'll issue the refund to your original payment account. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact our Customer Care team via email:email@example.com. Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue
- You have 7 business days to decide if an item is right for you, if you would like to return or exchange the item. Please ensure the first contact within 7 business days once received. Once beyond 7 business days won’t be taken into consideration. Please keep a good contact during this period.
- Custom items and clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept any product that has been worn or used, has any visible changes, has disrupted curl patterns, the hair or lace has been cut in any way, has been chemically processed or has an odor. So we encourage you thoroughly inspect and examine the product before using it.
- We do not accept returned items that have been sent back without proper returns requests.
- We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost.
- Please be sure to double-check your returns before shipping them out. We are not responsible for the return of non-Ywigs products .
Note: The original shipping fee and Shipping Guarantee are non-refundable.
Please contact our Customer Service if you wish to return any items to the nearest return address. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
1.This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
2.Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued refund to your original payment account minus the initial shipping charge.
3.To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Our system can not make any changes to orders once they have been placed. Please contact us via email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call us via phone: 626-701-7510 for any possible changes before we shipping out the packages.
4.We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Every customer can enjoy one time free repairing service within after-sale three months. If more than three months, please contact us for complex repair service. It will take about 35 business days for repairing. You are responsible for the double way shipping charge.
Order Cancellation and Change
For any order cancellation and change, we can freely help cancelling your order and changing your order details ONLY if you could contact us within 24 hours after you placing your order. And an extra charge will be necessary if you want to do some possible changes when your order is already under processing. So we will be very appreciated if you could contact email@example.com for the details and the possibility at your earliest convenience if you want to do some changes. Shipped orders can not be cancelled or changed.